FlisKits may take awhile to complete

I went to alt.binaries.models.rockets and saw some of the 'very nice' graphic work R & K did on his Stormcaster....
I am quietly thinking up paint designs for my FlisKits.
R & K did the kind of paint job I imagined I'd LIKE to do...now that I see it done, I've got to give a whole lot of thought to graphic design.
Thanks R & K !
I've been thinking for sometime now about the 'Deuces Wild' scheme....something to do with Bicycle Playing Cards (backside for the tube) and fin design being 4 aces with the 2 raised in the middle....somehow...I don't think it will compare to R & K's....
eric