Fly Away launch lug

The NAR minutes were late? BFD!!!! Who besides you gives a rat's ass. I unsubscribed from the NAR list about a year ago mainly because I was tired of your bitching. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yeah you can bitch all you want. I agree it's your right. It's alos my right to bitch about your bitching so don't get your panties in a bunch when I do it.

The rest of your little rant is funny. You need some practice if you want to do it right.

Reply to
Phil Stein

It is a rule they wrote. Follow it.

Or change it.

But to keep it AND violate it? That's beyond silly.

Jerry

The department of corporations.

You are the expert. Nobody can surpass you and several have tried.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, are you gonna "drop a dime" on the NAR?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I agree they should follow their rules and that the should no tmake rules that they don't intend to keep. But to throw a pissy fit over minutes being late? Come on!

Reply to
Phil Stein

You'll have that happen when you bitch. Sucks for you. What do you mean insult? You're a cheap f.. and you know it. I just call them as I see them.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I suppose it depends on how late. A week? Okay, but what did they do with the first month+?

A month? That clearly violates the intention of the rule which is to notify MEMBERS what their LEADERS are doing.

That also encroaches on allowing tiime to prepare for the NEXT meeting.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How could he? According to Jerry, all you have to do to be incorporated is say, "I'm a corporation!" If that's all it takes to be a corporation, there must not be any legal requirements or oversight of corporations.

Reply to
raydunakin

That was out of left field.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You mean like asking for a Rocksim crack ?

Reply to
Rad Sampson

Actually, no.

Someone who is looking to get copyrighted material without paying for it or asking the permission of the owner is simply *cheap*. If he or she actually obtains the copyrighted material illegally, then he or she is a criminal. There are many perfectly legal ways to get copyrighted material without paying for it or asking the permission of the owner -- for one example, consider material distributed under the GNU general public license (or similar licenses). For another example, consider being given a book as a gift.

- Rick "Necessary, but not sufficient" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

For another, reading it in a library, or checking it out from the library.

For another, limited copying falls under "fair use". I can borrow someone's copy, and make a copy of the article for my personal use. Or I can make a copy for a friend. Making MANY copies for distribution or sale crosses the line.

Bob Kaplow

I love it!!!

Reply to
Phil Stein