FS Rocket vision catalog

I just found an old RV catalog, the one that was published just prior to their going under in December years ago. I am open to any offers. This has
all of the rockets on it including the Gryphon and the Pegasus as well as the proposed Roto X rocket. The catalog/poster is in pristine condition.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow