FS Rocket vision catalog

I just found an old RV catalog, the one that was published just prior to their going under in December years ago. I am open to any offers. This has all of the rockets on it including the Gryphon and the Pegasus as well as the proposed Roto X rocket. The catalog/poster is in pristine condition.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Mr. Talley,

I would be interested in this poster. Perhaps a trade can be worked out?

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5