Re: Squadron Catalog

I got mine yesterday and the December flyer arrived today. Yes, I can see it's gonna cost me. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

No complaints about their kit of the year yet? Was there a more obvious choice?

Reply to
Tom Cervo

I was kind of surprised when I got mine. I've only ordered one kit from them this year and didn't order or ask for a catalog? Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

None here. The kit is way too large a scale for my collection and is therefore somewhat irrelevant.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak