March Flyer!

My March Squadron flyer arrived today, March 28th! I'd better move quick to get those low stock deals....... (Glad I downloaded the thing March 1st....)
rf 3/4 of a mile from the USofA but apparently on the other side of the earth.

they gave up on me.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Me too.
--
- Rufus

they have stuff i want, i just have moving more important nowadays.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

I've been buying a few kits from Tower of late...1/32 Mig-23 and F/A-18F most recently. If I wait for a $10-20 off coupon and a free shipping run I can save some bux.
--
- Rufus

.com> wrote:

I've used Towerhobbies almost exclusively for years. They always have a free shipping with a $50 model order offer, which is way too easy to take advantage of. Super fast shipping too..at least for me when things come from their Reno warehouse.
Craig
Musicman59 wrote:

Yeah. I've been buying from them since my days in Urbana, Ill., and I was surprised to see my last order came form Reno. For here to Reno is a fast trip...I'm after a 1/12 Tamiya Lola T70 MkIII next.
--
- Rufus

On Mar 28, 3:21pm, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

Mine came yesterday (Monday, March 28) as well. I've been ordering from them semi-regularly for 23 years. My first order to them was in late 1988 from Mannheim, Germany.
RobG
My April flyer arrived yesterday. Hmm, Trumpeter's DKM Hipper is on sale....
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:12:42 -0500, Mad Modeller

Curse you! ;) Won't be available for download 'till Friday....
Fight Plastic Model Addiction: Say No to styrene!