No April Fools Stuff Yet?

No " All Trumpeter Aircraft Kits Now under $150.00 ads? Lindberg buys Tamiya "Vows to reinvent the 1/35 armor line of kits"

Reply to
Musicman59

Musicman59 wrote the following:

I thought that we were above that.

Reply to
willshak

uh, yeah....we are all very mature and conservative here in RMS....

Reply to
Musicman59

...at least I didn't buy another guitar. I just finished modifying one, though. And I used my Dremel on the job...so...like...I was doing model work...right? On a guitar...

Reply to
Rufus

Only if you mention that it is 1:1 scale.

Reply to
willshak

...yeah...yeah..it's a 1:1 scale Telecaster. It just became a "what if?" kit...yeah...

Reply to
Rufus