glue thread!!! (glue paper stock to tektronics phaser prints)

an individual at work printed some large format documents from a tektronics phaser printer. (these are the wax-based ink printers for
those that don't know.) all of these documents were printed with a small typo and due to the costs of reprinting, my department wants to simply glue a correction to all the offending documents. so my question and problem is:
what glue will work to attach a paper stock to the waxy printed surface of a tektronics phaser document?
oh great glue sultans, bequeath your wisdom upon me!
thanks, Ajna Cackovic
my real address doesn't taste like fish
in

that would look SO yucky.

I doubt there are any glues that will glue to wax. Essentially,you are trying to glue to a crayon. Waxes are a form of lubricant,you aren't going to glue anything to them. I suppose you could use a wax and melt it to the original base wax. (iron-on patch ??)
also,the TEK printer division was sold to Xerox,several years ago. (so they're now Xerox printers) ;-)
(BTW,it's TektroniX,not Tektronics)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik