has anyone heard from Neil Tarasoff lately?

Wondering where he's been? I havent seen his post for a while and emails I sent him a few months ago wasnt answered....

Reply to
tai fu

You're going about it all wrong.

Write to Neil, saying you're a 19-year-old female college student who'll be visiting his home town soon, and you need a place to stay for a couple of weeks, and you heard through a mutual friend that he might have a room available for rent, cheap .

If you haven't heard back within 24 hours, let us know - he might be dead.

Reply to
BB