Hey Tater, ya got "competition" for the manned flight :-)

You have to scroll down near the bottom, but, it's worth it. and they say WE have to much free time to come up with the weird stuff we do! :-)
Chuck
http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Ultimate-Hippie-Vacation_W0QQitemZ5614695213QQcategoryZ1469QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
hmmm, looks like the booster was a bit small.
and yes, I am still working on it. first thing is to get the printer set up on my new computer and get autocad installed