how about an anti ATF ad?

I saw part of it while flipping through the channels and dismissed it as another hostage instance. Had no idea it was for the ganji.

I still can't believe Tommy Chong will be spending 9 months in jail for essentially selling plastic and ceramic *pipes*. Jees, we all know for a fact there are much worse actual criminals walking the street only because of a plea agreement or similar act.

Yup, we're in a police state.... also lets not forget we're a corporate/media/propaganda state as well :(

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d