[Revisited] Airbrush Questions

Just injecting a little humor here...

*If* you purchase an airbrush and compressor instead of rattlecans to paint your rockets, just *look* what else you can do with it...

I just thinned some burnt umber, and sprayed my cat! She looks like she's spent a week in Florida!

Tod "As seen on TV!" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

I DID purchase one (on ebay) - just waiting on delivery now. But my cat is a British Blue (dark gray), so I don't think he would benefit.

Reply to
bit eimer

Paasche specifically markets their products for airbrush tanning.

David

Ewww. Now they just need to snag George Hamilton as a spokesman..

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Airbrush tanning?!?!?!?

That just can't be healthy.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

David wrote:

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Yet another career my high school guidance counselor forgot to mention, although I think I'd like painting on bathing suits a bit better....

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Hmmm, Deerfield, IL. I grew up the next town south of ther in Northbrook. Maybe I should look into a part time job there...

Bob Kaplow

Oh my god!!! Call the PETA! I think someone is torturing cats here....

Reply to
tai fu

On a side note, I had been wondering wheather or not anyone makes a dye on tatoo, you know instead of those fake stuff that last only 3 days and looks real fake, why not one that actually stains your skin and it'll last like a month or so, and it looks real.

Well I didnt think they had that until I went to a night market.... there it is, they have this temp. tatoo that dyes your skin and lasts like a month, might think about getting one... anyways to get back on topic, how about airbrushed "tatoos" using dyes?

Reply to
tai fu