How many L1 cert flights?

Hello All,

I'm curious just how many L1 cert flights there were at this years most recent LDRS and NARAM. I'm not interested in the affiliation of the fliers.

TIA, Andy

Reply to
Andy Eng

Dlogan

Boy, I wish you'd said something then. I've still got a stash of H180s and would have been glad to have sold you or any one else a reload and even loaned a casing for a cert flight...

The LOC IV is a prefect choice for L1.

Bob Kaplow