I need some rocksim work done (looking for help)

Hello, I am in need of a person who is well versed in Rocksim. I need some of our products put into rocksim and some additional implementation.

If you have good experience in Rocksim (not just one or 2 rockets) and you are willing to trade for parts/kit send me an email

snipped-for-privacy@performancerocketry.com

Thanks Curtis Turner Performance Rocketry

814-536-8491 snipped-for-privacy@performancerocketry.com
Curtis Turner

Good idea! Me too next!

Reply to