I´ve built an electro-magnetic rocket-catapult

This is so great, it will shoot smaller rockets into the orbit and I don´t need any fuel !

I just collect energy with my solar collectors for some days and then my electro-magnetic catapult can shoot objects into space.

This is superb, I will start my own Mars-mission soon.

Reply to
Alberto Panno-Peano

Very nice. Does it work well with the magnetic apogee detector?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Doesn't need to. Objects shot into space never really reach apogee...

- Robert Galejs

Alan J> >

Reply to
Robert Galejs