If not piston deployment, then what???

In article , snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net top posts...

If "Piston deployment is the best method to ensure safe ejection of your recovery system" isn't stating opinion as fact, I don't know what is. Stating an opinion as fact does not make it so, no matter how strongly it is said.

You are most welcome, Jeffey.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Tweak

Agreed. But it is when you forget something or something goes wrong that your rocket enjoys its final and destructive flight.

That simply happens more often with pistons than without.

For PML it is a "kit sales feature" both on initial impression and on "accident".

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well enough for me to recognise it.

If you are cacophobic, don't bend over in front of Jerry. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

They'll get over it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You just helped (and so did I).

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I said it so it must be a fact so it's no longer an opinion.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I wasn't talking about you, Mr. Stein. No siree, bob.

Uh uh.

And that is a fact.

Reply to
Tweak

Hope I'm not getting like you know who. The world doesn't revolve around me ...yet 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Chickens! : )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

I own several PML Kits and have never had piston trouble yet, If you happen to fly them in winter like we do here in Michigan just leave the rocket out in the car the night before the launch with the piston out. It will acclimate to the cold over night and be fine.

BTW Frank and the gang at PML are a great company and make some of , if not the best HPR kits available.

UMRS

Alright, I quit now.

Reply to
Tweak

Hey! I wasn't even in this thread....oh, you mean the OTHER Mr. Stein.

Never mind.

John

Reply to
John Stein

That's what makes it so interesting on here! Most days it's like a boxing match.........

Reply to
CJC

Maybe I WAS referring to you. Hmmm?

I'll never tell.

Reply to
Tweak

upon closer inspection...you actually name Bob. Bob who? That's what we really want to know.

Another cancelled launch Saturday.....sheesh!

John

Reply to
John Stein

bob, not Bob.

Reply to
Tweak

Dave ain't here, man.

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Yeah, I ain't here.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

I add another bulkhead to the base of my pistons with another U-bolt for symmetry/cosmetic reasons. Not really necessary and adds extra weight.....

Reply to
CJC