Thanks Apogee Components

Just like to (Publicly) thank Apogee components. I ordered an Alt15K/WD altimeter.......It arrived in Australia 4 days later!!!

Have designed and built a little 18mm (Near) Min Dia rocket to house it. Stole parts from a Quest Sprint kit I had. Got rid of the Balsa Fins and used my own design out of 0.8mm 3ply Plywood. Made a payload bay etc...etc...

Should fly between 111ft @ 87Kph (Est A8-3) to 1030ft @ 305Kph(Est C6-7) On an AT D21-10 Rocksim predicts nearly 2500ft and a tick over 700Kph...... Something tells me it's gunna shred???

Thanks again Apogee for your speedy delivery. Much appreciated.

Clint

Reply to
CJC

Good luck finding a D21-10. They're OOP.

I got a few D21-7's before he fire. A FINE motor. I understand they had some reliability priblems, but none by me.

John

Reply to
John Karpich

I have a 2 x D21's........thing is......the delays are 4sec & 7sec...... I'm pretty sure my local hobby shop still has some old stock......things don't sell out all that quickly around here!!! I must check it out this weekend.....................I purchased the others about 2yrs ago. One can only hope.

I have heaps of 18mm D-RMS reloads.........Alot of them haven't been stored very well and are all jumbled up. In some......the propellent has shrunk and distorted??? I'm guessing that's going to be a major prob??? Yes/No???

Cheers....

Reply to
CJC
4 sec deployment at around 245 Kph 7 sec deployment still travelling at 106 Kph

Yeah Right!!!

Reply to
CJC

Reply to