epoxy allergy

Has anybody used this epoxy? They claim it to be "non-toxic" but I wonder if its non-allergenic.

bit eimer

"Very low odor and toxicity." leaves a lot of wiggle room. For starters, I'd see if I could quanify the claim by comparing the info on the MSDS to a product that doesn't make the same claim.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I believe you want yellow glue.

All epoxies are fairly toxic.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In general if you're alergic, stay away from all of them. ANd if you're not alergic, take precautions so you stay that way: use gloves.

Bob Kaplow