Apogee Rockets

A little credit where credit is due. I ordered some Kevlar thread and a small rocket kit form Apogee on Saturday, with no special shipping added. My stuff arrived today, very quick, and in the old-fashioned merchant's tradition of lagniappe, a little something extra- a 36" parachute!

It's nice to work with a company that actually seems to like their customers.

-Ed

Reply to
Edward Deerly

Indeed. I've ordered from them twice and both times the shipment arrived the same week.

"> It's nice to work with a company that actually seems to like their

Reply to
Jeffrey Hallett

They do seem to, sometimes, if not all the time.

Scott Orr

Reply to
Scott D. Orr