If not piston deployment, then what???

I saw those videos as well so I built one of my pistons following the manufacturers directions and built the other with the bulkhead halfway up. I couldn't tell the difference in performance, they both worked is all I knew.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Grippo

ok I checked it ..it's too tight.... ,, simply checking something does not fix it.

Reply to
spiff

I appologize for assuming that you read the directions in the kit or for assuming that your smart enough to know you should fix it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I think for almost all of us, the verb "check" is a shorthand for "check and adjust if necessary, or delay the flight if whatever you checked can't be fixed." Though I'll grant you that NASA has, on occasion, used "check" as you seem to, as in "the temperature was checked just before the Challenger launch."

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Not for Phil Stein.

For him it means post a personal attack on rmr.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope. We are talking about Larry's OTHER brother.

Reply to
Tweak

Daryl?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry - in your case, I'm always willing to provide a personal attack but as often as you prove yourself to be an asshole, I don't think my confirming it means much.

Reply to
Phil Stein