"Jerry Irvine"

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Liar! That document is NOT an official ATF statement. In fact, it doesn't even contain any statements from the ATF, just your usual CRF quotes. The rest is just a bunch of stuff you pieced together, including DOT and USPS regs unrelated to the ATF, plus a lot of "commentary" gleaned from r.m.r. postings and your own rantings.
Here's one of the statements you apparently personally made in that document: "ATF are a bunch of slimy beaurucrats turned cops, looking for self-justification and lowering themselves to law-abiding soft targets and getting them on "technicalities" to do it."
You also called the ATF a "Rogue agency and boys gone wild". Now why would you say that if indeed they agree with your intepretation of the regs, and their enforcement is as favorable towards rocket manufacturers as you claim it to be?

Whether or not the regs have changed is not the issue, and you know it. ATF policy is the issue, and that HAS changed. While they once considered rocket motors to be PADs, now they do not.

We don't, which is why we're suing them. Of course, you know that but since you can't provide a single shred of hard evidence to support your self-serving claims, you resort to misdirection and lies instead.

If you cannot even agree a statement on ATF letterhead is official, one cannot have a discussion with you on ANY level.
Honestly.
Jerry

The reg has not changed.
If you cannot even agree with the obvious, one cannot have a discussion with you on ANY level.
Honestly.

Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Nice try at avoiding the subject, but it won't fly. The document you posted was not on ATF letterhead, and did not come from ATF. Most of the stuff in that document was quotes of various r.m.r. postings, plus your own rantings and some unrelated stuff from DOT and USPS.
Do you really expect people to believe that the ATF put out a statement full of r.m.r. postings?

Irrelevant. We're discussing ATF policy, not regs. a
" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote:

Ray,
Jerry will not change his position. Like a moron, he appears fixated on his enterpatation of fact, no matter the reality: His fixated interpretation of ATF, DOT, and TRA/NAR realities are just some of the examples that stand out.
BTW, this should be added to the JI FAQ.. (:-)
Fred

Of course you will omit what I actually said.
Ignorance is bliss.
You got yours.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

What did I get; be specific..??
W. E. Fred Wallace wrote:

Good luck trying to get specifics out of Jerry. He's worse than a politician when it comes to avoiding specifics.
" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote:

Please Ray; I know that most politicians do not make the cut, but comparing "big fine" to them, is unfair to the politician.. (:-)
A somewhat recient "for example"....Paid your bill yet???
http://rspa-atty.dot.gov/appeals/Irvine-app.pdf
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry=Zippy

Off-topic retort. That IS the best you can do ON THE TOPIC.
ROFL
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, you really are retarded!
The subject line is: Re: "jerry irvine".
"jerry=Zippy" is 100% on topic. you are the one guilty of thread hijacking.