"Jerry Irvine"

Jerry had 200lb of rocket motors, (clas 1 Hazmat), shipped as model airplane parts and had no permits of anykind..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

What did I get; be specific..??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Once again, when pinned down you claim it's all a big secret. Your manufacturing facility is secret, the ownership of US Rockets is a secret, your reason for needing a LEMP when you say you don't need one is a secret, the name of the ATF agent is secret, etc ad nauseum. Real convenient for you, but don't expect anyone to accept it in lieu of actual proof.

Reply to
raydunakin

Nice try at avoiding the subject, but it won't fly. The document you posted was not on ATF letterhead, and did not come from ATF. Most of the stuff in that document was quotes of various r.m.r. postings, plus your own rantings and some unrelated stuff from DOT and USPS.

Do you really expect people to believe that the ATF put out a statement full of r.m.r. postings?

Irrelevant. We're discussing ATF policy, not regs. a

Reply to
raydunakin

Good luck trying to get specifics out of Jerry. He's worse than a politician when it comes to avoiding specifics.

Reply to
raydunakin

Try quoting someone from the ATF next time.

Correct. They are also irrelevant to the issues at hand, such as ATF policy. ATF follows their own interpretation of the regs, not yours or Rick's or Dave's.

And I note that you still refuse to quote the judge's ruling verbatim.

Reply to
raydunakin

Please Ray; I know that most politicians do not make the cut, but comparing "big fine" to them, is unfair to the politician.. (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Par for the course; the conversation turns where you don't like it, so it goes to personal attacks, swearing, or changing the subject. In this case, we score two out of three.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Poor Jerry - who said those Medicare cuts backs don't hurt anyone?

Jerry - if you have any pills left, please take them.

Reply to
Phil Stein

But not all at once :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

So what if I'm a liar? I'm also a con man and convicted felon and child molester! Does that make me a bad man? Michael Jackson isn't a bad man, and the BATF doesn't care if he is! Want to wack off now? I don't need a LEMP for the manufacture, distribution and use of cocaine and meth-amphetamine. If being a con-man, liar, drug dealer, glue sniffer, child molester, wife beater, thief, scumbag makes me a bad man, then I guess I should just sit down and shut up.

Not!

Point!

Reply to
default

I was curious if you actually fly rockets.

Reply to
Greg Cisko