Just recieved an empty Tripoli 3 ring binder...Why????

I just recived a box in the mail from Tripoli. I excitedly opened it up like it was Christmas. Inside the box was a 3 ring binder that had a cover on it that said "Membership Handbook". It had some nice photos on the cover. I took it out of the box and flipped it open.... It was empty!!!! What in the world??? I guess I was a bad boy this christmas!

Any one had a similiar experience? Is this binder supposed to have stuff in it?

Thanks,

KT

Reply to
kimballt

Some members did not receive the binder when they joined and got their original membership materials. Now that the binders are available, they're simply mailing them out to those that didn't receive them originally.

David Erbas-White

snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Exactly.. I just got mine a week or so ago.. I had the materials sent to me when I first joined but no binder to put it all in.. that's why all of the materials sent out, had 3 hold punches in them..

Reply to
cgiucf

Thanks to all,

Now that you mention it I seem to remember them saying something about sending a binder later. I guess there is still hope for this bad boy for Christmas.

KT

Reply to
kimballt