Kit value? Grab something - this is unREAL!

Is this the LJII that had 3 engine cluster?

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Yes it is. Looks like Bob is sitting on over $1000.00 in Little Joe II kits ... just don't know why no one wants to do a price guide for model rocket collectors ... I figure a Piester or Estes signature is at LEAST worth $25 on a rocket related item. Estes being > than Piester's signature.

Reply to
lunarlos

I figure it's worth more than that. There are quite a few NIB LJII kits out there. There is only ONE with Lee's autograph on the box! I also goto him to autograph a poster, the catalog with the LJII on the cover, and a MiniMax F motor.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I'd STRONGLY disagree with that. Vern is at events almost every year signing stuff. This is the first time in a LONG time that the Piester's have been at a national event. A Lee Piester signature is much more rare than a Vern Estes signature.

Reply to
Scott D. Hansen