Kit value? Grab something - this is unREAL!

snipped-for-privacy@juno.com says...

I'd STRONGLY disagree with that. Vern is at events almost every year signing stuff. This is the first time in a LONG time that the Piester's have been at a national event. A Lee Piester signature is much more rare than a Vern Estes signature.
--
Scott D. Hansen
WOOSH NAR Section #558 http://www.wooshrocketry.org

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-CENTURI-APPOLLO-LITTLE-JOE-II-NEW-IN-BOX-1970_W0QQitemZ6044656689QQcategoryZ2567QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
OMG ... for $200 each, I will let my 6 1966 Catalogs go ... wonder what my 1964 is worth?!
shockwaveriderz wrote:

Great! pastrick sold one ofr over $600 a while back. That makes the mint one I have now sporting a Lee Piester autograph worth even more...
I wasn't sure what to have him autograph until the Q&A session after his NARCON talk. Someone asked him what his all time favorite kit was, and the big LJII was his response. Alas, he said he kept very little of any of the old product, so even Lee doesn't have one of them. Unless he's the bidder on this auction.