Klob 2005 photo's

Mike (from LARF) has just emailed me a few pictures taken from Klob 2005. There is a stunning shot of the flame in Graham's L3 cert flight.

Check them at

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

A few more KLOB pics here http://82.133.94.191/peter/klob-1/ These are from Peter Wells, founder member of EARS, who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time at KLOB. There are a few interesting ones of the Congreve CATO just before and after it pops.

They were taken on one of them fancy Canon digital SLRs and Peter says he will mail high res versions to anyone who would like them. If you drop me an email with the file name I'll pass it on (to save posting Peter's email addy on usenet and getting him spammed ;))

Frank, I have already asked Peter for a CD of all the images in full res and it should be winging it's way to you as soon as I pass on your snail mail address to Peter.

Cheers Mike 8-{>

-- UKRA #1208 L2 RSO EARS # 1118 TRA #3207 L1

-=*=- Gravity is a harsh Mistress -=*=-

-=*=- The Tick -=*=- Remove .co.uk from Reply To: address.

Reply to
Mike Roberts