Launch Magazine defunct?

Did Launch Magazine go under? I can't recall seeing a copy in about a year.

http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?t844&highlight=launch+magazine
On 5/5/2010 12:44 PM, Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

David Erbas-White wrote:

That's a damned shame, that was a first class magazine. Just a few years ago another pair of my favorite magazines went under, "Wings" and "Airpower". I'd been a subscriber for some 35 years, have every issue.