Legal questions about shoulder launching

This sounds like a "Maximum Expose" or "America's Funniest Home Videos" clip waiting to happen. "Lets see that in slow motion, one more time"

Reply to
Daniel Griswold

Thank you this is exactly what I wanted to know.

Reply to
John Enockson

I'd like to than all the great responders to my query for their posts. This answers my question well and of course I am not actually going to build this thing. Just transporting the empty LAWS across the state line makes me nervous.

Reply to
John Enockson