Legal questions about shoulder launching

Please don't go screw it up fpr the rest of us...

This sounds like a "Maximum Expose" or "America's Funniest Home Videos" clip waiting to happen. "Lets see that in slow motion, one more time"

I'd like to than all the great responders to my query for their posts. This answers my question well and of course I am not actually going to build this thing. Just transporting the empty LAWS across the state line makes me nervous.