Likely I won't, but.......

So many times on the new year people do silly things like shooting off guns and all that. Part of me wants to go down to the shop and make a big "ejection charge" to send the old year on it's way. Just to show the amatuers how to do it right, of course. I won't do that, but, as xians and Homeland Security Cops would say, the thought is as good/bad as the act itself. Happy New Year to all, may it be a "bang" (if only in your mind).

Chuck

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

Happy New Year to the group!