Link to Thunderbird movie Trailer

The link is in the article about the car.

Reply to
John Karpich

Cool trailer, glad they're keeping the original ship designs.

Lots of remakes due out soon.

Here's a Cylon, oughties style:

If that's what they look like, LET 'em invade!

Reply to
BB

Do I get to do a body search looking ofr the scanning red light?

Bob Kaplow

I was not realy impressed by the BSG Lowdown, but the hardware and special effects looks OK. Will there be new plastic model kits?

As in all shows, what matters is if they can deliver good SF stories. We shall see. or not.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones