looking for measurements of setes strato-blaster

Mainly I am interested in the foam wing. Has anyone the airfoil templates for the root and tip?

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Mainly I am interested in the foam wing. Has anyone the airfoil templates for the root and tip?

Reply to
GCGassaway

Not looking for duration, just sport. was hoping somone had one handy and could trace the tip ouline and measure the root length and height, i would fudge the rest.

Anyone know of anyone who had one of these? had a change 2 years ago to pick one up on sale but had zero rc experience. still beating myself up for that.

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Anyone know of anyone who had one of these? had a change 2 years ago to pick one up on sale but had zero rc experience. still beating myself up for that.

Reply to
GCGassaway

I think you'll find it is a SD6000 or SD6060. If you find those and compare you can confirm. Might have been thinned but that's easy to check too.

Strato Blaster is the same wing.

Mike D.

Reply to
M Dennett