MARS Club website pictures updated

just to let you know that I am not sitting idle, playing video games on my new PC

Tater Schuld

Nice!

Randy

<randyolb

Well, if you wouldn't have went to that launch, you probably would have burned up that computer with all the games you play. j/k .

Reply to
Jason Hommrich

I should also say that I don't quite have everything transfered into the new gallery yet and I am waiting for Bob Cox to throw up a couple more vids. As for the rest of the website, It will take me a couple weeks to get everything up a running maybe a couple days longer if my new toy shows up.

Reply to
Jason Hommrich