Michigan Space Center moving

I remember flying several contests from that site. And thermalling away a B ELD model, a B RG that was supposed to be my NARAM D RG model and several other flights.

Bob Kaplow

I remember winning my first and only regional as an individual there. I went strictly for the fun and only entered four events. My first event was predicted duration. I initialy predicted Ovagodros Number, but they objected, so I useed 33 1/3. Nailed it. I won first place in sport scale, after some competing DQ's. I won D SRA, but I lost the model, which was also (mostly) my winning NARAM C SR model.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones