Motor adapters

I want to get a rocket that has a 29mm mount, but fly it on a 24mm
motor. Later, though, I may want to fly it on 29mm motors. So I would
need to get an MMA-1 adapter, my question is, if I got this would it be
permanent? Or can I remove it?
Reply to
Zorfox
Removeable on rockets from
Jerry Irvine
Most companies that offer kits or parts will have adapters to go from one size mount to another. And yes, they are removable.
Stones
Reply to
stones
Hi all, The standard LOC 24mm adapter is a simple 24mm insert into a 29mm motor mount (no thrust ring on the outside of the insert. It works better if you glue a small 29mm ring to the outside of the adapter.
Fly straight and true!
MikeyR
Reply to
BRMutti