Motor adapters

I want to get a rocket that has a 29mm mount, but fly it on a 24mm motor. Later, though, I may want to fly it on 29mm motors. So I would need to get an MMA-1 adapter, my question is, if I got this would it be permanent? Or can I remove it?

Reply to
Zorfox

Removeable on rockets from

Jerry Irvine

Most companies that offer kits or parts will have adapters to go from one size mount to another. And yes, they are removable.

Stones

Reply to
stones

Hi all, The standard LOC 24mm adapter is a simple 24mm insert into a 29mm motor mount (no thrust ring on the outside of the insert. It works better if you glue a small 29mm ring to the outside of the adapter.

Fly straight and true!

MikeyR

Reply to
BRMutti