Motor Availability at LDRS?

Can anyone give a quick synopsis on what should be available up there? Should there be plenty (maybe not AT but the rest???)
Jim

Almost no AT or Ellis. Lots of CTI. No USR.
Jerry

What about Animal?
Vendors attending LDRS are getting lots of AT motors. Not 100% coverage on all propellant types, but I do not expect motor availability to be anywhere near the problem it was last year.
Local vendor, Science Education Center, will take your order. 316-682-1921.
--Lance.

MaSter bLasteR wrote:

Missile Works is taking preorders for delivery of AMW loads at LDRS. I'm betting Magnum is doing likewise.
Giant Leap and Magnum are both taking preorders for delivery of CTI & AeroTech reloads at LDRS.
I don't know who else has what; those are the ones I've spoken with recently that I know have motors in stock and will deliver at the launch. I have motors on order from two of the three.
-Kevin
SFSM Industries is bringing CTI Pro 38 and Pro 54. Check them out at:
www.SFSMindustries.com
Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

As a dealer I haven't received a single message or email about the new products.

there?