My TARC team is thinking about starting an NAR section

Last time I talked to the team captain he was thinking it'd be an idea to get a NAR section going since they're not close enough to other clubs to think about getting involved (heck, it's a 2 hour drive for me to go do something with them). He was wondering if there were any lone rocketeers in the area and I told him to check with the nearest clubs about folks "out of the fringes". I guess I'll do that much for them here. Anyone on the list in the Cochocton Ohio area? It may not happen, but at least I'd like to give them the options I can.

Chuck

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

If you're looking to start a new club contact NAR HQ for a list of members in the area.

Bob Kaplow

That's the Good Club/Field Coefficient.

Reply to
Gene