TARC

Does anyone know of a TARC team in CT, RI, or Western Mass that needs a sponsor or other adult support?

Reply to
Al Gloer

Why don't you ask them yourself?!? Oh, you are trying to impress people with your PHONY altruistic proposal ... Skippy does that crap all the time ... that is how he suckers his victims into following him over the cliff ...

If you are sincere about helping ... HELP damnit instead of posting to the group to impress us that you are a voice lending aide. I help people and I don't "showboat" about it. Just ask them yourself ... I for one don't give a flying f*ck if you help them or not ... but obviously YOU do ... so help them :) See how easy it is to be "REAL" and not Skippy the rabid roo phoney?

See I am getting angry and Mr. McGee you don't want to see me angry ... Beattle Man has lost his patience and is going HULK on the idiots, and Skippy lovers of this group ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

This rant is soo off topic. This guy is now violating thread integrity.

Probably Steve from socal.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

After reading this reply, I went and read a bunch of others you posted.

In all the years I've been here on RMR, I've never seen someone so rude profane.

Your an a-hole.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

I don't see those posts anymore unless someone replies.

Your is possessive as in 'your a-hole'. You are is you're,... ;)

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Now see their? I was so worked up i was unable to right good. ;-)

Reply to
Doc

Not to pick a nit, but that should be "unable to right goodly". Just doing my part to add to the ongoing confusion.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

You left a 'do' out of thier. "unable to right do goodly"

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Let me rephrase:

You are an asshole BeelteBoy aka Steve from socal.

He was punished off rmr once before when he posted about child support.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

goodly". Just doing

Maybe he meant unable to do right, dudley??

Reply to
Ted Cochran

I thought it was unable to do diddly right.

John

Reply to
John Stein

I think he was being too hard on himself. Maybe he was able to right goodly, but only temporarily compromised. So he was, "rendered momentarily un-right goodlyable."

steve

Reply to
default

Ok, who are we talking about here, Ned Flanders? ; ) DOH!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

And now, we "ebonicize" the statement...

Witnesseth...

I th'o't he wuz being too hard on himself. Maybe he wuz able ta right goodly, but only temporarily compromised. So he wuz, "rendered momentarily un-right goodlyable." and shit.

Pidgen English would be cooler, though...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Well whoever Beetle Boy is, he won the singular honor of being the first person I ever killfiled. I actually traced his e-mail address back, and sent an off RMR message asking him what I did to merit his venom. Of course whoever it was did not respond. He probably knew that if he did, I'd have him, his ISP, and IP address bagged. From there it was just a simple complaint with copies to his ISP to get him bounced.

Anyhow, he did make a salient point. I did contact TARC, and was able to hook up. They seem like a great bunch of people and they are not solely interested in financial support. So, if you want a good place to spend some non-political time keeping our hobby alive - it looks a good place to start..

Al Gloer

His name is Steve.

He is from San Dimas, CA

He was killfiled a bunch of times before when he posted a bunch of shit about my divorce. Yes I diivorced HER.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, your Ex divorced you. She got tired of living with a complete loser.

Are you still refusing to pay child support? 75 dollars a month is not a lot of money, He's your son for Christ's sake!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nope. Petitioner = me.

Ready now?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Who are you threatening now?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Amazing! No doubt she had something to do with you not getting certified motors :-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko