TARC

He could have saved a whole bunch of money, if he'd just put her in a box labeled "Model Airplane Parts" and mailed her away.

Reply to
BB

Oh man! Can you imagine the DOT enforcement action _that_ would generate? I think toxic ex-spouses are listed among the stuff that's "forbidden" 'cause it's just too sensitive to transport...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I am glad you get such pleasure from others' pain.

I am divorced, and so is she. One could argue we are both better off. The events leading to the divorce were mutual, not one sided.

I make every effort to treat her with the respect she deserves. I married her because I love her. I only got divorced because we could not "do the work" to make it a successful relationship.

I wish her the best going forward. Let there never be doubt.

I do not wish divorce on anyone and I never thought it would "happen to me" because I was willing to do a lot to work on it. But it takes two and plenty of "exogent circumstances" does not help much.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Fine TREBELED on appeal.