Looking for an Altimeter

While I am kinda willing to pay retail, does anyone have a gently used altimeter that they would like to unload? I'm looking for something that simply logs altitude and has no staging, deployment etc.

Thanx

Al

Reply to
Al Gloer

You might want to contact some of the 2003 TAC entries that never flew. There's probably 400 unused Adept altimiters out there...

Bob Kaplow

Don't you suppose they are re-entering this year?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Thanks

Hokay, anybody who did not make the 2003 TAC that Bob mentioned and is not planning to go this year and wants to unload an altimiter, (cheap) drop me a line.

Al

Al Gloer

EMRR's Review: BonNova - Altimate I

Allen Newcomb

Anybody that needs kit parts for TARC drop me a line.

Jerry Irvine

Sounds like you are looking for something affordable. Be sure and check the auctions at

For something newer check out

Sure $50 is expensive for something that doesn't do deployment. But its an option.

Good luck RDH8

Reply to
Robert DeHate