NAR HQ addresses down through the years?

Can anybody provide me with the addresses and time frames that NAR HQ were at these addresses down through the years.?

Any help or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I know it was in Berkley Heights, NJ during the time Al Lindgren was President.

Mid 70's to early 80's ?

I'll see if I can find dates.

Reply to
Gus

I have an NAR flyer from possibly '60 or '61 that lists the address as Suite 1962, 11 W. 42nd St. New York 36,NY

The 1965 edition of "Handbook of Model Rocketry" shows an address of

1239 Vermont Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20005

The 1975 edition lists it as P.O. Box 725, New Providence NJ 07974

I'll peruse some of my old stuff , if I find others I'll pase them on.

Dale Greene SPAAR 503

Gus wrote:

Reply to
Dale Greene

It was in PA for well over a decade, then moved to WI where it was until this summer.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Wasn't it in McLean, VA. for a time around 1970?

Reply to
Roy Green