NARAM 46 photo album

Better late than never...

I finally found the time to upload my photo ablum from NARAM 46. You can view it here:

Got a nice one of Bob giving out the Prang trophy :)

Also, i have uploaded several photo albums from some of our local launches (CMASS) which can be found from our main photo album page at:

Enjoy :) jim

Reply to
Jim Flis

Wonderful set of photos, Jim. Looks like a fantastic event. Thanks so much for sharing.

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

Good job Jim, thanks for sharing. I think the 38mm Tres had to be one heck of a thrill to watch lift off. My hats off to the builder, he did a fine job and should be very proud.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Grippo