NEMROC a great success!

Well, this past weekend we (The Central Massachusettes Space Modeling Society - CMASS) held our first NEMROC convention in 14 years.

At one point, NEMROC (New England Model ROcketry Convetion) was the nations largest convention, but died out after 1991 as club members from both CMASS and The Goddard Society got too busy with life.

NEMROC-2005 marks the rebirth of this exciting convention and, hopefully, a re-birth of club conventions nation wide.

While small, it was a good start and we have high hopes for next year with NEMROC-2006.

you can view the two part photo album here:

Part one is Convention day - Indoors, classes, seminars, build sessions, vendors and more

Part two is launch day: Full day of flying at our Amesbury field. The launch was lightly attended as we had to push off to our rain date and even then we were launching in a light rain...

But we had a ball! Check it out and we hope you can come out next year!

jim

Reply to
jflis