shenzhou 6

Check out the out the launch of the manned shenzhou 6 spacecraft.

Notice the rocket in the upperleft corner :)

Ro

Ha! So *that's* where the blueprints went!

Also note that some "Austronauts" and "ASTRONAUSTS" are up there too! :-)

And look down at the bottom at "Tour to the Moon." That background pic looks like a father and son with a couple of sport rockets.

Roy nar12605

Reply to
Roy Green

You know it's all being faked, right?

Just ask the MOON HOAX idiot.

; )

Randy

<randyolb

Hi,

I bet they put that there possibly to indicate respect and their planned aspirations to ultimately go to the moon. I don't think it is a mistake whatsoever. I think this is great. The more in space the merrier and with the acquisition of more experience, it could lead to more combined missions.

Kurt Savegnago

Ro wrote:

Reply to
Kurt

Hey maybe we could get a joint mission going and have them bring the take out and we bring the TANG!

Reply to
nitram578

Nowifonly they couldDUMPthe commie groverment over there.

Reply to
Starlord

They have plenty of Tang over there already.......

Reply to
shreadvector

If only we could dump the one we have HERE :-(

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Whats next? CAR? (Chinese Assioation of Rocketry)?

-- TAI FU

Tai Fu

Go for it!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

CAR is already taken (Canadian Association of Rocketry).

How about CHAR?

Reply to
Rick Dunseith

After being in the Army and being stationed overseas, I'd keep the one we have.

Reply to
Starlord

You're welcome to them. We need some folks more like our foundign fathers in Washington these days. Washing, Jefferson, et al would be DISGUSTED with what this country has turned into.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

char won't work over there, it's gotta be uint_16 at least. or utf-8.

never mind.

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

More portably, wchar_t ;)