shenzhou 6

Check out the out the launch of the manned shenzhou 6 spacecraft.
Notice the rocket in the upperleft corner :)
http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/china/events/shenzhou6/index.htm

Ha! So *that's* where the blueprints went!
Also note that some "Austronauts" and "ASTRONAUSTS" are up there too! :-)
And look down at the bottom at "Tour to the Moon." That background pic looks like a father and son with a couple of sport rockets.
Roy nar12605

You know it's all being faked, right?
Just ask the MOON HOAX idiot.
; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Hi,
I bet they put that there possibly to indicate respect and their planned aspirations to ultimately go to the moon. I don't think it is a mistake whatsoever. I think this is great. The more in space the merrier and with the acquisition of more experience, it could lead to more combined missions.
Kurt Savegnago
Ro wrote:

Nowifonly they couldDUMPthe commie groverment over there.

Telescope Buyers FAQ

If only we could dump the one we have HERE :-(
After being in the Army and being stationed overseas, I'd keep the one we have.

Telescope Buyers FAQ

You're welcome to them. We need some folks more like our foundign fathers in Washington these days. Washing, Jefferson, et al would be DISGUSTED with what this country has turned into.
Hey maybe we could get a joint mission going and have them bring the take out and we bring the TANG!

They have plenty of Tang over there already.......
Whats next? CAR? (Chinese Assioation of Rocketry)?
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /
writes:

Go for it!
Tai Fu wrote:

CAR is already taken (Canadian Association of Rocketry).
How about CHAR?
Rick Dunseith wrote:

char won't work over there, it's gotta be uint_16 at least. or utf-8.
never mind.
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 06:33:50 -0700, Cliff Sojourner

More portably, wchar_t ;)