National Sport Launch - 2006

Does anyone know where and when? I have heard Texas but no date.

Thanks

Reply to
Brian White

NSL 2006 will be hosted by the Dallas Area Rocket Society. It will be held May

27 - 28 at our field in McGregor, TX.
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

And in the same vein - has anyone heard anything about NARAM - 48? We heard AZ but not the city,dates or events!

Brian White wrote:

Reply to
Dale Greene

I'm going to take a stab and say some time in early August, but don't quote me. That's just a guess. ;-)

Reply to
Bill Eichelberger

Isn't this the second time Texas has had two of the national launches in the same year? I seem to recall there being a large-scale NAR event in Texas the last time LDRS was down there, and it looks like it's happening again in 2006.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski