National Sport Launch - 2006

Does anyone know where and when? I have heard Texas but no date.
Thanks

NSL 2006 will be hosted by the Dallas Area Rocket Society. It will be held May 27 - 28 at our field in McGregor, TX.

www.dars.org for info on the launch sites.

Chad L. Ellis wrote:

Isn't this the second time Texas has had two of the national launches in the same year? I seem to recall there being a large-scale NAR event in Texas the last time LDRS was down there, and it looks like it's happening again in 2006.
-Kevin
And in the same vein - has anyone heard anything about NARAM - 48? We heard AZ but not the city,dates or events!
Brian White wrote:

I'm going to take a stab and say some time in early August, but don't quote me. That's just a guess. ;-)