need Vaughn Bothers kit

Do any of you have any VB kits left around that you might part with. I need a VB Extreme 24 and or 29.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Hi Reece, Try Performance Hobbies in the Washington DC area. Last time I checked, they had a lot of VB kits left in stock. Is your Memorial day launch still on for this year? Let me know the particulars... I may join you. Thanks, Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Franklin

I'm waiting for the permit right now. If I get it (and I will) the launch is on for May 30 at El Mirage. I'd be glad to see you there. Jerry too if he wants.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Me? Allowed at a rocket launch?

Sacrilege!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've got no bone to pick with Jerry. I'd love to have you. Consider yourself invited.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Now Skippy, you welcome at any and all launches where they haven't heard of you or U.S. Rockets :)

Skippy the Roo wanted to fly ... but too many people ... he had made cry ... For Skippy the roo had taken the money ... taken the money ... and personallly felt it was funny ... Skippy suckered investors and the public alike ... he even hurt children by taking their bikes ... But in the end the non-roos got wise ... the formed organizations to stop all the roo lies ...

No Skippy is alone ... See Skippy the rabid roo shunned and alienated all those he knew ... It really is a shame ... but Skippy has only himself to blame ...

Reply to
Beatle Man