New dollar coin?

Unless the sales of postage stamps are all coming from foreign nationals, the money paid for postage stamps come from tax-paying citizens. It ALL comes from us.

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

That'll teach me to accept the answer of the first decimal to binary converter I find on Google for 666.

Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Well, if THATs what you wanted, you needed one more zero on the right. Your number converts to 333.

So did any one do a web search on the binary number I posted?

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Well I know it's a song done by the band Clutch. They must be ST nextgen fans :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

I did it but my dog ate my homework. At least my dog knows what to do when a launch is announced as "Heads Up."

THis sounds like what you would be refering to: NerdTests.com :: View topic - Binary code101001101 = 333 Only half evil. _________________ Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts,

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

That dog's name isn't Scrood is it?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nope - this pooch isn't Scrood - she's smarter than some people since she knows what to do when heads up is called. The picture was taken at a launch.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

I replied many days ago but the newsfeed at Boeing is in "make-believe mode" where you think your messages go out to the rest of Usenet, but instead they are only viewable inside Boeing. Someone is working on it.....

Here is what I attempted to say:

Details galore on the US Mint website, including info on the actual text of the legislation, new high resolution images, the first announcements about the outreach program, etc.

There will be tons of additional announcements as time goes by, including updates to the Federal Reserve coin release info websites.

Eekamouse wrote:

Reply to
shreadvector

All vending machines accept them. if you find one that does not, notify the owner/operator and have them flip the switch to correct the problem. Next year, if it's on Federal land, you can call the dollar coin police since they are required by law to accept AND dispense dollar coins and have clear signage telling customers this fact. It's all on the Mint website and in the text of the legislation.

Dollar coins are preferred by the blind. They have ZERO problem telling the difference between the quarter and the 43% larger (by volume/weight) dollar coin as well as using the tactile features designed to distinguish them apart.

$1coin/index.cfm?action=RemoveBarrierhttp://www.geocities.com/fredeshecter/flipswitch.doc

Reply to
shreadvector

Reply to
shreadvector

First thing I read every Friday morning.

GC

Reply to
Gary Crowell / VCP