New Estes Big Daddy kit not what it says

Just got to see one of the new Estes 'revamped' Big Daddy kits. The one I saw (with new kit panel) did NOT have the laser cut fins, they
were still die-crunched. Don't know what's up with this, but thought I'd post, since this is a cool and popular kit. I didn't look close enough to see if it had the longer hook in it for the E's like it claims or not. Just an FYI if you were buying one based on that, and since the price went up, presumably to cover the upgrades.
chad
snipped-for-privacy@psci.net wrote:

1/2 the cost.