Jonesy personal ad

Remember Jonesy, the crook who stole from several rocketeers on ROL? Now he wants a lover. If you want to see his picture, read about his
perfect lover, and laugh, go to http://profiles.yahoo.com/jonesy195718 As one of the other victims pointed out, it's scary to see that he's an elementary school teacher in addition to being a crook.
posted by Jim Parker rekrapmij at yahoo period com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You tried emailing him? I smell a major chain jerking opportunity here but I am not of that persuasion.
Kurt
I did a Google on that address, and about 7 hits down, there's this one hit that.... ewwwww..... just...... EWWWWWWWWW !!!!

Wonder what the school board would say about that? Maybe something like "Mr Jones, we see you've been wearing your testosterone way too high."
Doug

Doug Sams wrote:

I don't think the personal ad is of issue cause I've heard of folks who have had a pleasant experiences through them. I would be more concerned about his alleged dishonesty on failing to deliver. He doing that stuff to make alimony payments?
Kurt
Vince wrote:

I'm....I'm....I'm.... just totally grossed out :(
Betting jonesy bathes himself in the Hai Karate.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75