Jonesy personal ad

Remember Jonesy, the crook who stole from several rocketeers on ROL? Now he wants a lover. If you want to see his picture, read about his perfect lover, and laugh, go to

one of the other victims pointed out, it's scary to see that he's an elementary school teacher in addition to being a crook.

posted by Jim Parker rekrapmij at yahoo period com

Reply to
rekrapmij

You tried emailing him? I smell a major chain jerking opportunity here but I am not of that persuasion.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt

I did a Google on that address, and about 7 hits down, there's this one hit that.... ewwwww..... just...... EWWWWWWWWW !!!!

Reply to
Vince

Wonder what the school board would say about that? Maybe something like "Mr Jones, we see you've been wearing your testosterone way too high."

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

I don't think the personal ad is of issue cause I've heard of folks who have had a pleasant experiences through them. I would be more concerned about his alleged dishonesty on failing to deliver. He doing that stuff to make alimony payments?

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt

I'm....I'm....I'm.... just totally grossed out :(

Betting jonesy bathes himself in the Hai Karate.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr