New Movie Coming "The Astronaut Farmer" - It Might Be Good

I just received information from Warner Bros. on new movie they are releasing in Feb. 2007. It looks like it might be a good one. I think
a lot of people in this forum can related to the story line. It could be another "October Sky" kind of picture, although this one is fiction. Link below:
http://www.space-rockets.com/astrofarm.html
John Wickman

Too Cool !
AlMax wrote:

I asked them to let me know when the movie trailer was done so I could get a link to it.
John
Just got links to the movie trailer. This movie is going to be huge! A must see in 2007!
I put links to the trailer in quicktime and windows media player on the web page below: