New version of Coundown Hobbies Debt Elimination Offer

From News of the Weird -

  • In April, Luftee Abdul Waalee, 48, was sentenced to three years in prison for trying to pass a fake U.S. Treasury check for million at a credit union in Pittsburgh, Pa. According to the prosecutor, Waalee is a member of the "Moors" black separatist group that supposedly believes that each American is endowed with a secret government account worth around 0,000, based on a theory that when the U.S. went off the gold standard in 1933, it began backing its currency not with a precious metal but with the prospective labor of its citizens. (Because the Moors are smarter than everyone else, only they know about these secret accounts and can thus buy and sell them.)
Reply to
Scott Schuckert
300+ posts on the original and it's still growing! And you thought you had to jump start it? That original thread covers so many topics that it could probably fit into more Usenet groups from this one to alt.religion.armageddon than almost any thread you can come up with.

Yipe!

Reply to
Al Gloer

I finally killed that thread in my newsreader. There was just too much argument and vituperation. It's too bad, because I really want to know how it works out for Kevin, even though I expect, as do most others here, that it will work out badly. Of course, when it does work out badly we may never hear from him again. ;(

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-Sr ARSA #418

Reply to
Mark Hamilton