News on Aerotech?

Kits? Order now.

Remember? I surrendered on motors. I meant it.

Catch up.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Really??

That is NEWS!

Me too!

Over and over, year after year. Decade after decade.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The 51st according to DOD.

God save the queen!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Kentucky. UK, the University of Kentucky is in Lexington, Kentucky.

Doug BSEE UK 1983 The football team sucks and the school motto is "Wait 'til basketball season".

Reply to
Doug Sams

GO BIG BLUE!

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

They addressed that issue in a post to rocketryforum.com Try a search there I'd go find it for you, but I can't seem to surf there right now.

Reply to
JohnG

Dunno about that, as Jerry hasn't been getting any grease.

Reply to
Tweak

I know you say that. I'm waiting for the pallet loads of motors you said you had in the past to come onto the market.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I thought Iraq was the 51st. They're going to call it Bushland.

Reply to
Phil Stein

The main difference between you and I Phil is I am being literal and serious.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yeah, We know that.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I also pointed out they are long gone.

You might as well catch up.

Wanna buy a kit?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Where did all the "pallets of motors" go?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I thought that was what the DOT fuss about the "shipment labeled 'model aircraft' parts" was all about... you're saying that wasn't an attempted "closeout delivery" of the remnant of those, but some different motors?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Where did all the "pallets of motors" go?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I hear there was a shipment that went to the UK..(:-) OPPs!

Reply to
WallaceF

No I'm to cheap. Lowes & Fiberglast have almost everything I need for scratch building.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Why would you prefer those as opposed to an Estes or Quest D/E engine?

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

Because (as outlined above) the Aerotech D is 18mm, and will fit in a 'standard' engine sized rocket. In the same fashion, the Aerotech E is the same size as an Estes D, so it will fit in a rocket designed for the D (not modified for the longer Estes E). Further, the Estes E is only an E9, and won't lift some of the heavier rockets. An Estes Saturn V is marginal on a D12-3, but really rocks on an Aerotech E15-4 (and won't launch at all on an Estes E9-4).

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

More "consumer interaction" :)