Nutha rocket music vid

From the upcoming NERRF DVD.......which won't be out until AT LEAST mid January if all goes right.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

WARNING THIS IS QUICKTIME 7 .....I REPEAT 7!! I hope to have it in 6 soon.

From the upcoming NERRF DVD.......which won't be out until AT LEAST mid January if all goes right.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

It's now up on QuickTime 6 also.....

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Turn down the volume, Chuck. Please.

Reply to
Nobody

Can we buy a lite version minuse the music?

The video looks great!

Reply to
Phil Stein

Turn it down?

No way...the music kicks major a%#. Makes the vid.

Just like watching my sons skateboard videos :)

-Booms

Reply to
Booms

Love that QT7 - mpeg 4 rules!

:)

Jerry O

Jerry O'Sullivan

Aaaa... that's your job - it's why they put a volume control on the media players. ;)

Doug

Reply to
stealthboogie