Nutha rocket music vid

http://newtons3rdrocketry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t55
From the upcoming NERRF DVD.......which won't be out until AT LEAST mid
January if all goes right.
Chuck
http://newtons3rdrocketry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t55
WARNING THIS IS QUICKTIME 7 .....I REPEAT 7!! I hope to have it in 6 soon.
From the upcoming NERRF DVD.......which won't be out until AT LEAST mid January if all goes right.
Chuck
Chuck Rudy wrote:

It's now up on QuickTime 6 also.....
Chuck
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Turn down the volume, Chuck. Please.

Can we buy a lite version minuse the music?
The video looks great!
Turn it down?
No way...the music kicks major a%#. Makes the vid.
Just like watching my sons skateboard videos :)
-Booms

Nobody wrote:

Aaaa... that's your job - it's why they put a volume control on the media players. ;)
Doug
Love that QT7 - mpeg 4 rules!
:)
Jerry O