OT: Neil's Famous Statement

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Thought you were talking of Neil McGilvray.

"It's a rocket.....what could go wrong?"

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

How about Neil's #2 statement - Good job CHuck - that was a REALLY cool flight. ;-)

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Neil Tarasoff - aka Dancing Baby came to mind... Wonder what he's up to these days...

Reply to
Andy Eng

What was NTs famous statement?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I can't think of any one that was famos get he came up with a lot of good stuff.

THink Steve can find my typos.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Something about taking TF out into the town and turning him into a man?

Reply to
Andy Eng

For me it was when Neil did the computer generated 'complaint' about JI. But when JI replied to the whole post...well, that's just priceless :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Indeed! Required reading for all students endeavouring in RMR history...

Reply to
Andy Eng

Yeah hte Jerry thing was a classic.

I think the must have collected at least $5 for Tai. Wonder if he got anything extra. ;-)

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Back at NARAM-44 in Waco, someone got a pic of Neil, Tai, and myself together...

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Neil graced me with a copy:

He was very proud of this picture...

Bless his heart...

:-P

Reply to
Andy Eng

Thanks for the link. I's nice to have at least one photo where I'm the skinny guy!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow